[softly] da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da [stands up on table] some legends are told [starts screaming] soME TURN TO DUST OR TO GOLD [rips off shirt] BUT YOU WILL REMEMBER ME [backflips off table] REMEMBER ME [goes crashing through the window] FOR CENTURIES
“1) Jack Daniels hits you. hard.
2) bleaching your hair is a good thing. Do it often and do it proudly.
3) When you are offered to smoke pot at a party, say yes. When you are offered coke, politely decline.
4) when a boy that you have shed too many tears over, tells you he doesn’t know if he wants to date or just fuck, leave. Immediately. You do not want to sit there waiting around hoping for him.
5) when you want to kill yourself, do not.
6) when you travel to a new province, buy fireworks. It’s legal there.
7) when the boy with purple hair and stretched ears ignores you for a week, do not apologize for doing something wrong. You were living your life.
8) when you get drunk with your sister and her boyfriend, do not shotgun an Okanagen cider. Shotgun a beer.
9) stretch marks are cute and they are part of you. don’t hate them.
10) buy as many high socks and fancy underwear as you want. You’ll always need them.
11) Do not buy lingerie to get laid in. Buy it because you want to feel pretty.
12) when a boy tells you that you are worthless, do not cry. Say thank you, never speak to him again.
13) when your ex starts to date one of you best friends do not get upset. You wanted this for them.
14) when you are having a hard week, do not take it out on your liver. Or your lungs. Not even your wrists.”—Things I’ve learned over the past 2 months (via pondering-duplexes)
we’ve all got that weird pretty big secret that we don’t really hide but like we don’t flaunt it like “My brother died of cancer” or “I’m gay” or “I tried to kill myself last year” or anything really and when you find out somebody’s big plot twist you know you’re in this friendship for the long run